In the green of the peninsula, individually and also for befriended families well suited.
Peace and seclusion in the oak forest, but close to the beach and the city – the best of two worlds meets here: relaxation and entertainment.
A lot of light and green determine the atmosphere, as well as outside, where balcony, roof terrace, as well as a rustic garden with play and Liegewiese, as well as with fireplace and seating corner, recreation offer.
In Jeanette’s house, right on the edge of the forest, you will find a friendly and family atmosphere – not only in the high season, but also in autumn and spring.
In Jeanette’s house, you can choose from double, triple and family rooms:
• Private bathroom with toilet, shower and sink
• elegant marble balcony
• SAT TV, Wireless Internet
• bright and cozy furnishings
• Flooring in marble, laminate, terra cotta
• Roof terrace with fireplace for grilling
• Sitting area with barbeque and kitchen in the garden
• House Library
• Free parking
• Arrival and departure are possible every day
• Airport transfer on request
• personal advice on activities and departure confirmation on the spot
• Baby cots and extra beds are available
• Your pet can bring you – Imfpass is required upon entry into the country.
May, June, September
10 Euro – per night per person
15 Euro – double room as single room
12 Euro – per person
24 Euro – double room as single room
For sunbathing, lounging and playing, the Sonnendach and our garden with seating groups are at your disposal.
Both guarded sandy beaches are only a 15-minute walk away.
For self-catering you have coffee machine, dishes. The barbeque with seating group in the garden is also a comfortable summer kitchen.
Shops and restaurants are in about 800m distance.
We will be happy to assist you in arranging your trip to us and during your stay to the resort and excursion destinations.
The easy access to the main road to Burgas, Sosopol as well as the hinterland, ensures you a comfortable flexibility for your active leisure time.